[kictanet] ICT Device Consumption Stats - Kenya

John Masiwe jmasiwe at bluegate.co.ke
Wed Jun 10 11:46:41 EAT 2015

Hi Daktari,

Though there are a plethora of ICT vendors countrywide, there exists only a handful of Distributors who supply 95% of these resellers/end-user vendors. I think less than 10. Notably, Mitsumi, Red Dot, Reddington etc..

If you contact these distributors and aggregate their numbers, you will have a fairly rough idea of what you are looking for.

Another source is KRA or Kenya Bureau of Statistics who may have an idea because every item entering the country is captured by them. What escapes them is possibly negligible.

My 2cents..

John Masiwe

Business Development Director & CEO

Blue Gate Technologies Ltd - Professional and Quality ICT Services

4th Floor – Bishop Maigua Plaza (opp. Uchumi Hyper – Ngong Rd)

Ngong Road, Nairobi

P. O. Box 344 – 00600 Nairobi

Website: www.bluegate.co.ke          |              Email: jmasiwe at bluegate.co.ke       |              Tel: 0714 772 468