[kictanet] Kenya IGF July 31, 2015

Michael Murungi michaelmurungi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 12:05:14 EAT 2015

Hi Grace
Thanks for this.
I am voting for the first five issues (is it possible issue 9 would be the
same as/can be subsumed under issue 5?). In order of preference I would go
for: 4, 5, 2, 1, 3.
But i add that every of these issues is important, it's just that for a
one-day meeting focus would be key

Kindest regards,
Michael M. Murungi

On 8 June 2015 at 00:45, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <