[kictanet] 2015 AFRINIC Board member elections

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Sun Jun 7 10:08:32 EAT 2015

Hey McTim

I fully understand on the confidentiality and privacy issues on individual candidates and I respect that. What I am struggling with is lack of transparency, as it appears to me. You need not publish personal information of a candidate to explain a decision.

This is just an outsiders view, looking in

Kindest Regards
Harry

Sent from my iPhone