[kictanet] 2015 AFRINIC Board member elections-Hongera Eng. Abibu Rashid Ntahigiye

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Jun 6 07:38:09 EAT 2015

Hongera Mhandisi Abibu R. Ntahigiye.

Twakutakia kila la kheri na matumaini yetu in kuwa utawakilisha Afrika Mashariki kwa mapana na Marefu!

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad