[kictanet] Kids & Teens Holiday Workshop

Tracy Nyatoro Weru tweru at strathmore.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:07:52 EAT 2015

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for showing interest in the August 2015 Holiday Boot Camp.

We Would be delighted to host your children and train them.The Holiday
Bootcamp targets children from 5 year to 18 year old(Primary and High
School) thus your children would enjoy it.
Kindly find attached a detailed brochure that has the schedule of the
program.

Registration for the training can be done by following this link:
https://goo.gl/BxrFZV

--
*Kind Regards, *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sckSxqM1k_g&feature=youtu.be

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".