[kictanet] #KeIGF15 Online Discussions Day Three: Internet Economy

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 12:03:21 EAT 2015

Listers,

First it will be good to know if the government has enough data on the
eCommerce environment in Kenya. Thereafter such a study, it will be
possible to create a better revenue analysis model that will allow the
taxman to benefit at the same time enabling the govt to create a conducive
environment to encourage and catalyze the Internet economy.

Regards
Gideon Rop

Hi Barrack,