[kictanet] eCitizen - for visitor visa's

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Sun Jul 5 17:42:12 EAT 2015

Hello Mark,

On the reapplication of visa I doubt you will be able to re-use data stored from your first application. Each visa application is considered singularly on its merit and this is global practice. Every time a Kenyan wants to travel to the UK, has to fill up the application all over again.

All the best.

Harry

Sent from my iPhone