[kictanet] Music Copyright Owners sue ISPs for allowing Kenyans to download content illegally

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Jan 30 09:09:47 EAT 2015

On 29 January 2015 at 17:47, Bernard Kioko <bkioko at bernsoft.com> wrote:

> In one case the host servers are in Turkey.....any insight on that?

Bernard, I'm not sure but I think you can start with search Engines, Yahoo,
Bing, and Google. Instruct them not to index that content. Although I'm
aware these companies hold developing countries in contempt and may not act
on the orders.

Regards

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson