[kictanet] Music Copyright Owners sue ISPs for allowing Kenyans to download content illegally

cdohnio cdohnio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:47:03 EAT 2015

I'm sorry but this seems a rather desparate move from copyright holders. If
someone can give me one example anywhere around the world, anywhere, that
litigation has worked to reduce priracy I will give them 1000 bob.

This here is a failure of business model than anything else.

Even if they won this case how do they expect ISPs to stop it if not by
using means that violate my privacy like deep packet inspection?

All the best,
princelySid

*Twitter:* @princelySid | *Website: *cdohnio.blogspot.com