[kictanet] Fw: [isoc_ke] The battle for control of Kenyan Digital airspace

cdohnio cdohnio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:22:07 EAT 2015

I know for a fact that the broadcastors were given a chance to form their
own distribution network in 2009/10 and they couldn't agree on ownership
and shareholding.
That they are doing everything in their power to frustrate our migration
effort because they couldn't get along strikes me as profoundly unfair. The
airwaves belong to the public and are held in trust by the government on
our behalf. Are we saying that KTN, Ciitizen and NTV are the only stations
with good content? Radio Africa has proven that there are people willing to
distribut their content for free to reach us the public.
Let the stations take themselves of the air, see how long before some other
channels come in to fill the void.

All the best,
princelySid

*Twitter:* @princelySid | *Website: *cdohnio.blogspot.com