[kictanet] Blog Post: African DNS Exchange and Mentorship Programme.

Bob Omondi omondibob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:11:22 EAT 2015

Hi Ali,

Indeed ICANN is already working to address some of the challenges you
highlight. As part of its Underserved Regions initiative, ICANN has been
exploring potential changes to the insurance requirements for registrar
accreditation. ICANN seeks your input to determine how best to address
potential changes to or elimination of these requirements:
*https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-3-2015-01-15-en
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-3-2015-01-15-en> *
Regards
Bob.