[kictanet] Airtel writes to regulators over Safaricom's market share

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:34:08 EAT 2015

Actually, this is quite a serious issue, it has been proven the world over
that an operator with significant market power (SMP) needs strong
regulatory measures to ensure that they do not over exploit the market, and
more importantly quench healthy competition...

On Tuesday, January 20, 2015, Edith Adera via kictanet <