[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Milestone: Half of Kenyans are now online, how long till half of them use Bitcoin?

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:16:41 EAT 2015

Half of Kenyans? I highly doubt those stats. I think we are falling under
the delusion of multiple SIMs and connections for individuals. I have 3
Sims, internet at home and at work. According to the CAK I am thus 5 people
on the internet. Obviously not so. Also there are enough bots on twitter
parading as Kenyan individuals.

I would put the figure at 10%

--
Regards,