[kictanet] Is our ICT GDP growth unable to match national GDP growth?

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:27:09 EAT 2015

What is measured when factoring the contributions?

Might one of the issues be the return of a sizeable grey market due to
impact of taxes?

Some of the manufacturers have even resorted to applying warranty to grey
market devices after it dawned on them many of their devices are being
dealt out of channel.

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:29 Eugene Lidede (Synergy) via kictanet <