[kictanet] Is our ICT GDP growth unable to match national GDP growth?

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:26:59 EAT 2015

@Walu I have not given up on the ICT sector.

Some years ago, I purposed to address issues future generations should not
have to address.

Starting this year, we will be running a few workshops to expose some
decent technologists.

It is not right for straightforward people to remain in the shadows of
those who break the law.

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*