[kictanet] NET NEUTRALITY ISSUES AND HOW THEY COME HOME TO ROOST

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jan 12 05:03:58 EAT 2015

Agreed Mwendwa.

However, let me remind you that we sort of did Pre-WCIT12...

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad