[kictanet] Bill Gates best books for 2014

James Kagwe kagwejg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:36:20 EAT 2015

Jane,

I totally agree with you. I wish someone would recommend some good local
titles  by local authors. Looking up the book you recommended on Amazon
I came across a number of titles with the name and was at pains
isolating the book you are making reference to. Do you by any chance
know the author or the full title of the book?

regards,
James Kagwe