[kictanet] Youtube to be sued for $1 billion for songs

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Jan 2 11:40:34 EAT 2015

Interesting.

Another term we should familiarize ourselves with is "notice and take-down
request".

This intermediary liability case is very similar to the one in which CS
Waiguru is suing Google. The case is available here
http://kenyalaw.org/caselaw/cases/view/104246/

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson

On 2 January 2015 at 10:47, Ali Hussein via kictanet <