[kictanet] [isoc_ke] For those who think Safaricom is Dominant - Think Again..

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 15:15:19 EAT 2015

@Ali,I agree. We have a (dominance) problem but want to apply the wrong medicine to cure it. Have a read @
Splitting Safaricom will change little for static competitors - Walubengo - nation.co.ke Splitting Safaricom will change little for static competitors
walu.

|   |
| Splitting Safaricom will change little for static compet...MPesa moved Sh2.4 trillion last year, more than twice our national budget. |
|  |
| View on www.nation.co.ke | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |