[kictanet] Fw: Digital Migration - Set Top Box Ownership - Time to move the debate forward!

Network of non- formal Educational institutions nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 16:34:49 EAT 2015

      On Monday, February 23, 2015 4:22 PM, Peter Wakaba via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

 And the battle rages on....

CAK REBUFFS PURPORTED EXTENSION ALLEGATIONS SEE ATTACHED

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up, it knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a gazelle or a lion. When the sun comes up, you better start running.
- In "The World is Flat" by Thomas L. Friedman.
and what about those with digital TV's which dont require a set top box, will they still have to buy that ntv et al set top box. i F NOT, WONT WE BE WHERE WE WERE ONE WEEK AGO...