[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Should Safaricom be broken up as 'recommended' by Airtel?

Collins Areba arebacollins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:50:34 EAT 2015

I wonder who in their right minds would be drawing a salary at Airtel to
spend time conjuring such thoughts. Its like paying someone to clean your
house then getting advise that your neighbours house should be muddied a
bit to reflect the general demeanour of the neighbourhood.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <

Regards,

Collins Areba,
P.O Box 44441, 00100
Nairobi, Kenya.