[kictanet] Kenya Union of ICT Practitioners #DigitalMigration

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 13:27:03 EAT 2015

As we wait for CSK, ICT Association, ISACA-Kenya, KITOS and a myriad of other ICT related bodies to state their position on  Digital Migration, here is my personal take.

The new digital gatekeepers could irreversibly change Kenyan politics

|   |
| The new digital gatekeepers could irreversibly change Ke...Media - government relationship will take on added significance as we approach the 2017 election. |
|  |
| View on www.nation.co.ke | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |