[kictanet] Fw: [isoc_ke] The battle for control of Kenyan Digital airspace - Way Forward

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:11:29 EAT 2015

@Walu

How about forcing PANG to sell up to 80% of its shareholding to 5 local
broadcasters?

Foreigners MUST not solely control a company in Kenya with signal
distribution rights.

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Walubengo J via kictanet <