[kictanet] Has anyone tried the digital passport application?

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Feb 6 15:15:07 EAT 2015

On 6 February 2015 at 14:57, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

> It's commendable but what's the point of stopping halfway? Why should I
> then print out the completed form and go physically to the dept?
>
> I guess this is a case of glass half full.

I guess they have to take a realtime digital photo of the applicant to
confirm "authenticity". Maybe it controls fraud but not a larger extend.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson