[kictanet] Fwd: [isoc-ny] VIDEO: Tech policy 2015: The year ahead @AEITech

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Tue Feb 3 16:54:34 EAT 2015

I just wanted to send this over to Kictanet.  The conversation around the
IANA transition is heating up and now that we're all looking at real
movement on Internet governance at a global level, some predictable
politics are stepping in.  I have no idea what the future holds, but these
are definitely interesting times.

Cheers,
Adam
--