[kictanet] #First100Days #ICTWishList

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:53:18 EAT 2015

My wish: During the next general elections, an option of voting via mobile
phones or online. I know this option will come with a lot of challenges but
it would be so helpful!

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Walubengo J via kictanet <