[kictanet] #First100Days #ICTWishList

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:54:28 EAT 2015

Walu,

I would like to see increased household internet connectivity especially in
Nairobi's environs like kajiado & Machakos counties, more affordable mobile
internet and deliberate efforts to bring more women online.

Walu,
Can't seem to add to the google doc, don't have the permissions.

I'd like to see some direction on the Net Neutrality question.

Regards,
Sidney

Touched not typed
On 22 Dec 2015 18:01, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <

> @Wakaba,
>
> Noted.
>
> Meanwhile, a few of you have privately emailed me their wishlist - plse
> hit REPLY to ALL so that other Listers can also benefit from your Wishlist.
>

> We want to transparently 'crowd-source' the ideas.
>
> best regards and keep them coming since we close this just day after
> tomorrow on Thrs 24th Dec.
>
> walu.
> NB: You could also use the google docs approach below:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WG3JvLkOETkzd1y74Ue0-D5NtfqavYrkOf7jOKQbZto/edit?usp=sharing
>

> ------------------------------

Unsubscribe or change your options at
https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/lizorembo%40gmail.com

The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform for
people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors
online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.