[kictanet] Public Notice by CBK on Virtual Currencies

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Dec 15 11:49:30 EAT 2015

Waithaka

I concur with you. 150%

Regulators the world over need to get on with the Program. Virtual Currencies are here to stay. Instead of fighting them and driving them underground find a way to work with the new dispensation.

This is a fight the CBK will NEVER win. That you can take to the Bank. (Pun intended).

Thanks & Regards

Ali Hussein
ali at hussein.me.ke

+254 713 601113
Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: Abu-Jomo
LinkedIn: http//ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim
Blog: www.alyhussein.com