[kictanet] Joe Mucheru vetting by parliament for position of ICT CS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Dec 11 21:18:01 EAT 2015

Good people

My understanding of that amount is that most of it will come from investors. Government's job is to provide the seed funding.

Waithaka, great idea on the issue of the new team focusing on policy for the next two years...I hope they are listening... :-)

From what Mucheru said during the vetting I'm encouraged.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad