[kictanet] A New Dispensation in CEOs/Leaders Responsibility? Bob Collymore shows the way its done and should be done

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 9 11:08:52 EAT 2015

Dear Listers

A lot has been said about our leaders responsibility in ending corruption in our country. A lot still has been talked about regarding leaders declaration of assets to ensure transparency in dealing with this issue. I cannot say that there has been much done or someone coming out publicly and making this available for all to see.

Until now.

Here’s Bob Collymore’s declaration of Income and Assets as at 8th December 2015.

http://www.safaricom.co.ke/images/Bob%20Collymore.Individual%20Asset%20Declaration%202015.08.12.15.pdf <http://www.safaricom.co.ke/images/Bob%20Collymore.Individual%20Asset%20Declaration%202015.08.12.15.pdf>

Also, here a post Bob released yesterday on corruption and the role of public sector:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/corruption-new-public-private-partnership-bob-collymore <https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/corruption-new-public-private-partnership-bob-collymore>

The gauntlet has been thrown.

Shall we start with all the new CS’ and PS’ that have just been nominated?

I believe this is a first start towards slaying the corruption dragon.

Kudos Bob for leading the way!!

Ali Hussein
ali at hussein.me.ke

+254 713 601113
Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: Abu-Jomo
LinkedIn: http//ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim
Blog: www.alyhussein.com