[kictanet] KENIC deletes isuhuruinkenya.co.ke domain

Daudi Were daudi.were at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:13:31 EAT 2015

I can query Kenic whois
<http://kenic.or.ke/index.php/en/domain-checker/general/domain-checker-who-is>
from the front page of their website below are the results for
isuhuruinkenya.co.ke:

Status is now: OK
The last update was at 18:03

Results

Domain Name: isuhuruinkenya.co.ke
Domain ID: 301934-KENIC
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Updated Date: 2015-12-07T12:02:08.775Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-04T09:39:52.132Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-12-04T09:39:52.195Z
Sponsoring Registrar: EAC directory
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: 301931-KENIC
Registrant Name: Brian Maiyo
Registrant Street: Mombasa road
Registrant City: Nairobi
Registrant State/Province: Nairobi
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: KE
Registrant Phone:
Registrant Phone Ext: 1234
Name Server: pnc210.eacdirectory.com
Name Server: bnc200.eacdirectory.com
Name Server: ns1.websitehostserver.net
DNSSEC: unsigned
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-12-07T18:03:03.415Z

On 7 December 2015 at 20:59, Odhiambo Washington via kictanet <