[kictanet] KENIC deletes isuhuruinkenya.co.ke domain

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Dec 7 17:44:35 EAT 2015

Listers,

Let us understand that KENIC is a social good. It is ours to protect. KENIC
does not belong to them, it belongs to us.

When we start spreading false rumours against our KENIC, what are we doing
to it's brand? Wisdom calls for us to verify any information before we go
guns blazing. We are now persecuting an innocent entity.

Long live KENIC.

Regards
On Dec 7, 2015 5:18 PM, "Sidney Ochieng via kictanet" <