[kictanet] Introducing Facebook Africa Public Policy Team to KICTANet

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 2 10:43:41 EAT 2015

Waudo

Nothing is free in this world.. :-)

To bring you upto speed on this issue I'd recommend Kivuva's seminal discourse on this issue:-

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20151124_zero_rating_a_poisoned_chalice_for_the_developing_world/

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad