[kictanet] Kenya’s tech sector optimistic on new Cabinet pick

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 2 05:33:26 EAT 2015

Grace

Thanks for sharing.

@Walu, as always you come straight to the point without pulling any punches.

For the benefit of Mr. Itemere, the new PS for Broadcasting and Telecommunication I'd like to repeat what I told Joe and Victor few days ago.

I would like to humbly request you to quickly bring the new PS of Broadcasting & Telecommunication into the community. His is an inbox over flowing with major issues that will affect us for years to come. I’d request (again, humbly) to bring him up to speed with such subjects as:-

1. Dominance in the Telco space
2. Net Neutrality
3. Kenya’s space in trailblazing Policy, Innovation and Regulation in the Global Arena.

Lastly, we hope that you will reverse the almost non-existent engagement with the community perpetuated by the outgoing regime.

You guys don’t need Karibu. You are a part of us.

Sometimes Kictanet can be intimidating with lots of us very opinionated and mostly may seem out rightly disrespectful of the pecking order in society. This doesn't mean that we don't have the interests of the community in particular and the country at large at heart.

We really are looking forward to engaging with you guys..

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad