[kictanet] Mpesa Migration

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Apr 21 15:09:36 EAT 2015

Dennis

Safaricom needs to outsource cloud to Angani (disclosure: I'm a fan) :)

Seriously though, for as long as Mpesa is under the control of Safaricom/Vodafone it will nor grow beyond Kenya. Safaricom uses Mpesa as a big stick against its competitors and I'm not sure that's the way to grow a brand.

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad