[kictanet] Fwd: [Chapter-delegates] ISOC Board of Trustees Election Results

alice koech a.koech at atu-uat.org
Fri Apr 10 12:20:54 EAT 2015

Alice, Congratulations!

From: kictanet
[mailto:kictanet-bounces+a.koech=atu-uat.org at lists.kictanet.or.ke] On Behalf
Of Grace Githaiga via kictanet
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 10:52 AM
To: a.koech at atu-uat.org
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Fwd: [Chapter-delegates] ISOC Board of Trustees
Election Results

Well done Alice. You keep going!

  _____

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 17:36:27 +0300
Election Results
To: ggithaiga at hotmail.com

Great, We will now have our own as a member of the ISOC Board of Trustees.
http://www.internetsociety.org/who-we-are/board-trustees

Congratulations to Alice Munyua.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson

On 9 April 2015 at 17:17, Ali Hussein via kictanet