[kictanet] Internet Governance for newbie - Where to learn and get funding for events

Michael Murungi michaelmurungi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:19:28 EAT 2015

Thanks Mwendwa for these resources.
The African School of Internet Governance - which you have listed - has
been selected by the United Nations as candidate project for the WSIS 2015
Prize. I know that you (among others in this community, are alumni). You
can vote here
<http://groups.itu.int/stocktaking/WSISProjectPrizes.aspx#vote>.
Select CATEGORY 4: “Capacity Building” and Project: “Africa School on
Internet Governance”.

Kindest regards,
Michael M. Murungi

On 9 April 2015 at 09:54, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <