[kictanet] Role of ICT's for Persons with Disabilities: http://www.unesco-ci.org/ict-pwd/

william janak williamjanak at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 11:46:38 EAT 2014

Dear Jaco,

Thanks for the information. I will follow this up.  I will also follow up on the proposed meeting I wanted to have with you.  Kenya Correspondents Association is starting a follow up project on media and devolution and we want to establish some Media Content Centres and utlilize ICT to enhance media content in. This is part of what I will also discuss with you.

When may you be free and vailable? Or do I check with Mr. Okande.

William Oloo Janak
Chairman,

Kenya Correspondent Association.