[kictanet] House team halts Equity Bank's thin-SIM rollout

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.ca
Fri Sep 26 12:20:20 EAT 2014

Listers,

I wondered, are there vested interests in Safaricom?

I've not had any questioning of the security of the current Mpesa system. Why would we question security of a system being rolled by a bank?....."throwing a spanner in the works"..."delaying tactics"....someone seems to be scared....very scared. why?

Wondering Edith