[kictanet] Service Interruption on GoK Websites

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 04:30:26 EAT 2014

Dear Phylis,

It is well noted, your response identifies a specific person @ict.go.ke
(with an e-mail address) for more queries.

On a South African Government site, the name (and e-mail) of the Web Master
is noted at the bottom of the site.

http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/countries-exempt-from-sa-visas

We need to hire people to keep Go.Ke sites up to date, with information,
not just plugging security holes.

Government (including County) executives failing to fund transparency
should be noted and challenged.

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Phyllis Nyambura via kictanet <