[kictanet] Taking stock of Open Data initiatives and a perspective of the gains

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Oct 30 04:28:51 EAT 2014

Mwendwa

More importantly should be the question what are we doing with the current data. There are also emerging new initiatives like the County/Focused initiative in conjunction with Strathmore and the Governors' council called Utawalaafrica.org.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad