[kictanet] Important link relating to the Plenipot in Busan Korea

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Oct 27 06:33:12 EAT 2014

Listers

For anyone interested in following issues on the above ITU meeting in Korea. Please note that a lot of these documents are unavailable in the public domain unless they are shared by the closed community within the conference.

http://wcitleaks.org

We would also urge the ICT Ministry to share their contributions and other deliberations at the conference with the community to enable us to engage from a position of knowledge.

And from a Non-Governmental point of view Grace and Barrack, please keep us posted.

Thanks

Regards

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad