[kictanet] ​ www.ecitizen.go.ke goes live...quietly

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:18:10 EAT 2014

​+1 Ali and Kivuva,​

​his is good progress, the web designers should ensure that the
registration/verification email does not end up in the spam folder so that
users can have ensured validity.

Overall i think we could help the design team with comments for hitches or
bugs at this 'test phase' as we browse through the portal.
​​
​Regards
Gideon Rop
DotConnectAfrica​