[kictanet] Fw: Logo Competition in Commemoration of 10 Years of AFRINIC

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Oct 22 14:50:48 EAT 2014

Just for intensive sake for those who will compete in the AFRINIC Logo
competition

FYI

Please find some clarifications about the logo competition:

The winner will be given a grant of up to $1,500 USD to attend one of the
following events of his/her choosing:
*** AIS 2015 in Tunis
*** ICANN 52 in Marrakech
*** IGF 2015 in Brasil
*** AFRINIC meeting in Nov 2015
*** any other RIR meeting taking place in 2015

The prize will either cover airfare (which will be booked by AFRINIC) or
accommodations to chosen event (amount of no more than $1,500 will be
transferred directly in winner's name)
Grant cannot be transferred to any other individual and cannot be remitted
in cash.
Grant must be used by December 1, 2015 or will be forfeited.
Any additional charges to attend chosen event will be the responsibility of
prize winner

The winner of the competition will be recognised for his/her work and a
list of all competition participants will be published on the AFRINIC
website.

More information can be found on our AFRINIC-21 website at
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-21/en/agenda/logo-competition

Regards,
__________
Gaëlle Anta Fall (Ms)
Head of Communications & PR, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson

On 16 October 2014 20:06, Walubengo J via kictanet <