[kictanet] iTunes Video

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Thu Oct 16 17:28:13 EAT 2014

That's doubtful.  I'm sure there's plenty of demand for global content in
Africa.  I'm also sure there's plenty of money.  I'm not sure Apple knows
there's plenty of money but then countries like Guinea Bissau wouldn't be
on the list.

--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>