[kictanet] Local media get digital TV signal distribution licence

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Nov 29 06:22:12 EAT 2014

In most cases regulation always trails innovation. My humble prayer would be that it continues to do that otherwise Innovation will be stifled. If the late Michuki had his way we would probably be telling a different story about Mpesa.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad