[kictanet] Licensing Framework for .ke

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Nov 27 12:44:40 EAT 2014

Barrack

Thanks. My sense is that this is mainly a communication issue. This needs resolution urgently.

The stakeholders can then engage the licensing framework.

Regards

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad