[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Fwd: [global-nn] ThisIsNetNeutrality Relaunch and Press Release

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Nov 21 04:13:14 EAT 2014

Davis

I think it's time we asked the government and the sector to openly state its stand on this vital issue. Since WCIT12 I have consistently asked for us to clarify this issue. We can't just sit back and make assumptions while we know some of the practices that are already happening within the sector are detrimental to Net Neutrality.

It's time we called out for a formal recognition of this issue. We know that most if not all policy leaders in the country read these posts. And some have even acknowledged how Kictanet shapes their thinking in policy formulation. Be that as it may I wish that someone will come out and take leadership on this issue.

Kenya's thought leadership in African ICT and the world is at risk.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad