[kictanet] Fwd: [i-network] Notable Cyber Attacks that happened during the 1st half of November

Mark Kipyegon mkipyegon at outlook.com
Thu Nov 20 14:43:45 EAT 2014

Thanks, TESPOK has some quality reports and data.

I would assume service providers openly submit data that goes into the reports. As a follow up question, are there published structures (internal or otherwise) guiding CERT? And can we independently verify this data?

Side note, I couldn't help noticing "Slammer Worm" is listed as the biggest malware threat for 2013.