[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Telecoms regulator seeks powers to spy on consumers - Another case of Silly Season or should we be concerned?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Nov 20 14:08:21 EAT 2014

@Walu

That's why I asked whether its another case of Silly Season..:)

On the issue of engagement on the list I don't think I need to add more. In fact I have on good authority that most of the stakeholders in government are on the list. What I can see is that maybe just may be the...the guys who do this sort of thing need to be empowered within certain parameters.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad